Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Woman on a mission...

Ever get to where you are on the hunt for something in particular and you are determined to find it no matter how many stores you go to?? Well, that is how I was today....a woman on a mission. Troy hates it when I get like this because I can spend an entire day looking for one thing. And sometimes, I drag him with me. LOL!

Unfortunately, this mission was unsuccessful. :( I hit every dang store around here to find these:



And guess what??? Not one of the stores had it! What will I be doing with these? It is my little secret! Hopefully you will find out soon!


I also wanted to share this pic of Mollee wearing one of Karen's (brecki*girl) fabulous sets!! She was a hit at the parade! Thanks Karen!





Amy