Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Stay tuned and a question to all.....

I have lots of good things in the works. Please stay tuned for some great new listings WITH discounts!! :)

In the meantime, input on the below would be greatly appreciated!!



So, with the recent increase in eBay fees and the fun launch I just did on etsy, I have a question for all of you......Is eBay a must? How stuck on buying from eBay are you? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to continue what I am doing, make a profit and still pass on savings to my customers. I just moved all of my eBay store inventory to either my website or Etsy so that this vision of mine can become a reality. That way, I can pass on the savings to my customers. I know that some really like the feedback system on eBay. Etsy has the same feedback system and will let customers shop comfortably. Is eBay a must for you?

And to make this even more fun.....for every person that leaves a comment on this topic, I will put your name in a hat for some free jewelry!

Amy