Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Drumroll please.........

The lucky winner is....



MaPetiteChou you are the lucky winner!! Just drop me an email to claim your prize!!

Do you wanna know what she won?? Here is a better picture depicting what it is. Can you guess what it is now??

I won't keep you in suspense. It is a removeable SLR/digital camera strap cover! The perfect accessory to livin' up your camera! :) What is great about these is that they just slide right over your camera's original strap. Easy breezy!!

I will be listing these on Etsy and/or on my website soon and I will be taking custom orders. I will be running a special on them too so keep an eye out on my blog for more details on that.

Thanks to everyone who left comments. You all gave me some great ideas for future projects!!

Amy