Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Beads, Beads, BEADS for Sale!!

I am clearing out the bead boxes and will be getting pics of my inventory over the next few weeks. This first lot of beads are faceted rondelles and seed beads with a few other things. Everything is first come, first serve. Shipping for individual items will be send via First Class mail for $3.00. If purchasing more than one item, just email me for shipping charges. I do combine shipping. I have been having email issues so please feel free to email me at both to make sure that I receive your email.

Email is:

apriddy@gt.rr.com or bayleebop@yahoo.com

You can find the beads here:

http://PracticeWriter.com/vu/?3D359

Please let me know if you have any questions. I still have TONS of beads to take pictures of and get out of here.

Amy