Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Goody Goody Gumdrop



Our local World Market store is going out of business. There was only 10 days left til the store officially closed it's doors. I decided to take a quick peek and see what they had. Not a whole heck of a lot but I did manage to find a few things. They had these cute little jars that remind me of old fashioned candy jars that used to hold gumdrops and jelly beans. They were on sale for $2 each. And they had a slot for you to label what is in it. Removeable too! YAY! So, you can easily change the label without worrying about any sticky residue from labels or tape. I ended going back again today and buying a few more. They are perfect for storage and just fun to look at. And red is my favorite color! :) I also found some really pretty plates for $3 each that I plan on using as a decorative wall element in our room.

Anyone have any good finds they want to share??? Leave me a comment and share any goodies you have recently picked up!

Amy