Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Self-Indulgence



I am a pin cushion collector and love all the different cushions out there. I have even started playing around with making a few of my own (hmmmm, is that a hint of what is to come??). This little cushion was one of those items that when I saw it I said "I HAVE TO HAVE IT!" And who wouldn't? The fabric is great and it is just a fantastic little cushion. Mandy of Abby Chase Designs is the talented lady behind this pin cushion. I have also had the pleasure of working with her on some lotus flower brooches to accessorize some of my bags. They really add a little extra to them. I am looking forward to working with her on a few more. If you aren't familiar with Mandy's items, I highly recommend taking a peek at her Etsy shop.