Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My VERY FIRST Clothing Listing!!



I am extremely excited (and NERVOUS...total butterflies) to present my very FIRST clothing listing on eBay for another fun Jennifer Paganelli inspired guest launch. I kept it simple so that I wouldn't end up with an ulcer, but I am super excited to offer a custom listing for this sweet little set pictured above. And as an added perk, I am willing to ship this set for FREE if you say you saw it on my blog. Please take a quick peek if you get a chance! You can find it here. Please let me know your feedback on my first listing. I would love to hear what you all think! :)





I also have a few bags and a camera strap ending tomorrow for this launch. Please take another quick peek if you get a chance. You can find them here.

Thanks for all of the support!!

Amy