Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BRAND Spankin' New Straps on Etsy!

I am constantly trying to think of more options to offer my customers that keeps things fresh and unique. I have had making a patchwork strap and reversible strap on my "to do" list for a while now but have just not had the time to work on it. Well, thanks to two sweet ladies who wanted a custom straps, I was able to finally fit them into my schedule. I have decided to offer both of them to all of you. I am hoping to add a custom listing for the patchwork strap later in the week. If interested in one, just let me know. I am also working on putting together a list of fabrics to choose from when offering my single fabric custom straps. All of these fabrics will be available for single fabric straps as well as the reversible straps. Anyway, here are the new straps. Let me know what you think!



Reversible Strap can be found here.



Euro Bunny Patchwork Strap can be found here (a custom of this style strap will be available later this week).



A custom, single fabric, custom Ginger Blossom strap can be found here.