Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Etsy Store SALE!! 1 week only!

Mama needs a new pair of shoes! Actually, mama is *wishing* for a new Shootsac Camera bag. Sooooo, in order to do that, I need to SELL, SELL, SELL!!

I am offering 10% off ALL ITEMS in my Etsy shop on your entire purchase until next Saturday, August 16, 2008. Purchase 3 or more items and I will also ship for FREE!! This sale is good across the board meaning anything in my store from now until August 16 (even newly listed stuff as well as custom straps).

Upon checkout, please put "GREAT SALE AMY" and I will send you an adjusted invoice. :) Christmas is just around the corner (how crazy is that??) so this would be a great time to pick up some stocking stuffers and gifts. And with school starting as well, I have lots of goodies that would make great teacher gifts. So please get to shopping! :)

PLEASE feel free to pass on the sale. Don't forget about referral points! Just make sure that whoever you refer tells me you referrred them! :) You can earn free stuff on top of already discounted stuff.

Thanks for looking!

Amy