Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We are back!! New eBay Listing

Well, we are back from our trip. It was a lot of fun but too short. It was so great visiting with my girlfriend Sarah and my godchild, Kaiman. I wish we could have stayed longer.

We took the kids to Sea World and MAN WAS IT HOOOOOTTTTTTTTT! 102 degrees. Thank goodness San Antonio doesn't have the humidity we do down here. Even with the heat, we had a great time.

Now I am back and ready to get back to work. Thanks to all who have placed orders while we were gone and who are patiently awaiting their Priddy Creations goodies.

I have had several requests to re-list my custom camera strap listing on eBay. So, here it is. Please take a quick peek.





Also, keep an eye out for a shop-wide sale in my Etsy shop. I need to clear out some inventory and will be having a sale!

I have also received some FABULOUS stuff from fellow etisians that I am itching to share with you. Lots of good stuff over on Etsy if you haven't noticed already. I will be sharing those soon. Here is one......made by Lemon Tree Studio. I love it! It is a custom made photo album using Heather Bailey's NEW paper!! If you are a fan of her fabrics, you will love her new paper. When I got it and saw what it looked like up close and personal, I decided to save it for one of the kids' teachers. It had her name written all over it.

This is how it came all wrapped up.



Front of it.



Loads of ribbons (which is my favorite part).



Back.

Isn't it fabulous? If you make a purchase, tell her I sent ya. :)

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!