Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pics of My Sewing Studio

Well, really it is my crafting studio. I bead, sew and have scrapbook stuff in here. I love seeing where people create so I thought I would share my favorite room in the house. I finally had it clean enough to share. One of these days I will get this room organized enough to where I can have all of my fabric in one room instead of all over my house. Sorry for the cruddy pics. One thing I don't like about this room is that it doesn't get that much natural light. You can click on the pics to make them larger.




Sewing machines. My beading table is behind that. Need to clear out a TON of beads! Anyone need some beads?





The bag wall.




Scrapbooking stuff and fabric remants.




Part of my fabric stash.




My fabulous cutting table that my father-in-law built for me. LOVE LOVE LOVE my table!




Storage stuff. Mostly business supplies, patterns and scrapbooking stuff.


Thanks for looking! I would love love love to see your work space. If you have pics on your blog or somewhere else, please leave a comment so that I can check it out!!


Amy