Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Priddy Creations Now Offering Camera BAG Straps


I have been busy working on some new items. I have decided to expand my camera strap slipcovers to incorporate camera bags and laptop bags. These items work the same as my camera strap covers only with an option for longer straps. This is especially nice for those that shoot actually wearing your camera bag or who tote around laptops on a consistent basis. Coordinate your bag and camera for the whole look!! With the bag straps, you have two options....listing choices up to 25 inches (which are my camera STRAP covers) or up to 28-30 inches for the camera/laptop BAG covers. You decide which listing will work best for you. Prices vary depending on which size you need. You can find the camera/laptop bag listings here.
I have also added a few new straps....once of which would work great for the guys! You can find the new straps here.
If anyone has any questions, please let me know!!
Amy