Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy, busy weekend. Whew.

It has been another busy weekend at the Priddy household. Two out three kids have been sick. UGH. Winter is going to STINK! Thankfully, Saturday they were pretty much back to normal because that was Baylee's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAYLEE!! I can't believe my baby is 9!

Although I didn't wanna, I had to do a little work in the morning so that we could take the kids to see High School Musical 3 in the afternoon. I have yet to see 1 and 2 so I was worried that I would miss something. I shouldn't have worried. It wasn't one of those movies where you have to see the first movies to understand. Whew. It was actually really cute. Even Ethan liked it.

Troy took Baylee and the kids out to Crazy Jose's for dinner (aka Crazy Ho-Hays if you ask Mollee). We always let the kids pick a place to eat on their birthdays. Baylee was SUPER excited that they sang her Happy Birthday and gave her ice cream.

Instead of dinner with the monkeys, I went with mom to a candlelight vigil for my dad who was attending an A.C.T.S. retreat. It was a first for me and it was a nice experience. The men did not know there was going to be a vigil in their honor and were pleasantly surprised. They were also surprised with letters to them from friends and loved ones. Overall, my dad said it was an eye-opening and meaningful experience.

We started off our Sunday with the "coming home" at church for the A.C.T.S. participants and a short reception after church which included some goodies. After that, we hauled booty (that is the word we TRY and use in front of the kids) home after that to change clothes and head out to the skating rink for Baylee's birthday party. That was a lot of fun! Wanna know why?????? Because I gave them money and they did EVERYTHING. Yes, EVERYTHING. We don't even have to bring a cake or anything. How nice is that?? And I get to bring my kids home exhausted. LOL!

Overall, it was nuts. But a good nuts. I am glad that it is over though. I think I need a day to re-coop. However, I don't see that happening since our upcoming week looks to be just as busy.

I promise to share some birthday pics over the next few days. How was everyone else' weekend?