Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, October 3, 2008

New Toy

Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me......... Well, my birthday was actually this past Monday (the 29th) but I am dragging it out since I have not actually had a chance to use my new toy. I am sooooo excited to get this new coverstitch machine. I really would like to work more with knits and am so excited to have this machine to work with. My first project.....a shirt for Ethan. I am a tad nervous as my knowledge and experience with knits are practically nil. We will see how it goes. Knits....here I come!!

As for birthday celebrations...my sweet Mollee turns 7 today. We will be officially celebrating with a slumber party over the weekend so stay tuned on those details. I promise to share some pics.



Amy