Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Priddy Creations Featured on Patty Young's Blog!



I have had the extreme pleasure of getting to know Patty and her fabulous designs through eBay over the past several years. Not only does she have an eye for designing children's clothing and other handmade items, but now she has gone and created her very first fabric line.....Andalucia! I have just received my first batch of Andalucia fabric and let me tell you, it is FANTASTIC!! I am thrilled that Patty has featured my decoupage camera strap on her blog featuring her fabric. In fact, I am SOOOO thrilled, that I am offering $5 off the strap price of this FABULOUS camera strap if you tell me you saw this on my blog or Patty's. How cool is that??

Thanks Patty for the feature! I can't wait to see what you do next. :)

Amy