Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Sneak Peek of a New Item

I have already hinted that I will be offering lots of new products for 2009. Below is a sneak peek of one of the new products/services I will be offering. I have been making these as customs since April, but have yet to put together a package so that I can offer them in my store. That will all change come January, 2009. I am still working out the details (color charts, font choices, etc...). Although I plan on offering a chart of fonts to choose from, I can pretty much do ANY font you want. Gotta love 3D Embroidery! I can do business names, website addresses, personal names, etc..... Although this service/product is geared more towards the professional photographer, it is the PERFECT way to further personalize your camera whether it is for personal or professional use.
Stay tuned to my blog for a chance to pre-order these customized straps.
Amy