Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well, I don't know about all of you, but I am extremely excited about what 2009 will bring. So let's start fresh.......I gotta fresh new look, lots of new ideas that will come to fruition VERY soon (some of which already has), new goals but all under the same name. One thing that will not change will be a large variety of items to choose from and the same great quality finished product. 2009 is definitely going to be the year for Priddy Creations!!

I do want to take the time and say THANK YOU to all of my valued, loyal friends and customers. It has been a pleasure working with you, designing for you and getting to know you over the past year. I am looking forward to doing it again this year.

Since everyone is excited and ready for a brand new year, let me know what those resolutions are. Anything in particular that you absolutely want to happen in 2009? My biggest goal (business-wise) is to at the very least DOUBLE my sales. I will be working hard to make that happen. My personal resolution is to spend more time with my kids (which can be hard sometimes when you work from home.....but I will figure it out).

So everyone, let me know what you think of my new, fresh look, what your resolutions are and your "wish list" for Priddy Creations. Yep, that is right! I want to hear what all of you want to see from Priddy Creations in 2009! If you don't like posting on blogs, email it to me at amy.priddy@att.net! I would love to hear from you. One last thing, if you want to be added to my mailing list, either leave a comment or email me as well!

And don't forget about my free strap and cozy set give-away being hosted by Erin (TVP) on her blog. And just to sweeten the deal and because I am just super pumped about the new year, I am also offering FREE SHIPPING for the first 10 sales from my Etsy shop! Yes, that is right! The first 10 people who purchase something from my shop will get FREE SHIPPING. Pair that with the 10% off introductory offer on my lens cozies and strap sets and that is a pretty sweet deal! So get to shopping!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Amy