Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Join Us for an Andalucia Launch!

I am super excited to be participating in this launch with sooooo many fabulous designers! There are so many goodies that you HAVE to take a look. I am even more excited to be introducing a brand new line of straps.......Ruffled SASSY Straps!! I have been looking for the right time to introduce these fabulous straps and figured there was no better time than during this fabulous launch featuring all of Patty Young's gorgeous Andalucia fabric. So......here they are! I am offering a CUSTOM strap for this launch. Be sure and check all of my listings here.





And make sure you see ALL the goodies for this launch by searching "Boutique Andalucia" on eBay or just click here.
This launch is going to last for TWO WEEKS so check back often. I am not done yet either. I have two more projects up my sleeve that I will hopefully list early next week.
Amy