Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Randomness and a Sneak Peek

I am still trying to catch up on some more customs and really enjoying myself. Below is one that I did for a sweet customer that I will be listing soon in my Esty shop. Miss Patty's fabric is a HUGE hit. It is one of my most requested fabric lines when doing customs. I am totally loving how this one turned out. I am going to offer up a Andalucia custom over the next few days and you can choose your own combination. Or, you can let me pick the fabrics and it be a surprise!! :) Now wouldn't that be fun???


Now the little beaut below is one of my ALL TIME favorite bags. It is by far my most popular bag. Especially with these fabrics. I will be listing this one as well in my Etsy shop within the next week. I will also be introducing a new product this week that I think will be a big hit! :) I have been brainstorming for something new and fresh and I think this may be something that all of you will really enjoy! I may even give one away upon it's debut. So stay tuned!! I am going to be mean and not even give you a hint.



Now for the random stuff.....I was outside rounding up the girls to come inside (as you can see it was dark outside) and I looked up and this is what I saw:

Isn't it gorgeous? Make sure you click on the pic to make it larger. I just couldn't get over how bright it was.


And this one was taken seconds before the one above. Very cool how the clouds bounced the light off.

It is going to be a busy weekend for us. Ethan's first basketball game is tomorrow. Can't wait to see how that goes!! And then Troy and I will be remodeling the bathroom. We had a leak that had to be repaired and ended up ripping out our old tub and installing a new one. Now we need to add the tiled surround, tile floors and a new toilet. FUN FUN!! I will try and get before and after pics to share.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Amy