Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Wanna Follow My Blog?

I have had a few people email me asking how to automatically get updates when I post something new on my blog. There are several different ways you can do it. If you look to the very top right of my blog's homepage right under my blog header, you will see two things......A heading that says "Wanna Subscribe to My Blog?" and then two choices below it. You can either subscribe to be notified of any and all new blog posts, notified of any new comments made on posts or both. To do this, you click on the drop down arrows (indicated below by the black arrows) and pick where you want the subscription to be seen. Once you choose the format, you will be given instructions on how to proceed to follow my feed. If you have any questions, just let me know!!



Thanks for all the interest!! I love knowing that there are people out there who want to see/hear what I have to say. :) So please don't be shy and follow me. You will be the first to hear about specials, promos as well as be one of the first to know when I have new products up. Or at the very least, leave me a comment and let me know you were here. I can come and visit you or at least say hi!!

Happy Monday everyone!

Amy