Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Bag on eBay - Pop Garden Saddle Bag

Good afternoon! I have disappeared again. The kids and custom orders are keeping me busy. Thank goodness basketball is almost over. While I love watching the kids play, it is hard to balance all the different games and practices for 3 kids.

I have just listed a new bag on eBay. I have been really itching to make something with this vibrant fabric and I am SUPER happy with how it turned out. Lots of patchwork, quilted details including some pintuck details. Check it out here.




And for those that missed my pink damask and carnival bloom camera accessories, I have just put those in my Etsy Shop. You can check them out there!
I do have some pics of Ethan's very first baseball game that I need to upload. Hopefully I can do that soon!
Have a great rest of the week!
Amy