Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fabric Organization & Tweeting

Yall remember when I posted this little beauty that I talked my mom out of? Well, I FINALLY got it moved into my sewing studio and filled it up with gorgeous fabrics. Wanna see? You can click on each picture to make them larger.



Look at all that gorgeous fabric!!

I seriously just want to live in there.
Speaking of gorgeous fabrics......check out what I just got in the mail. :) I am so stinkin' excited. It is Lila Tueller's Soiree line and I am so excited to finally have it! Now, what to make........
And a little off topic.....has everyone heard of the new social networking site called Twitter? WARNING: It is HIGHLY addictive. You can check me out and follow me here.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I just signed up for mobile uploads for the blog so hopefully you will hear more from me.
Amy