Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Nothing But Fabulous!

Whew. While I absolutely love the holidays, I am glad to have things finally slow down. We have had a whirlwind of activities over the last few days and it was soooo much fun. Our family had a wonderful Christmas and got to celebrate with lots of great friends and family. Some of which we don't see near enough. I am thankful that we were surrounded by loved ones during this time.

Santa was good to the kids. I am too tired to dig our way out of the cardboard, wrapping paper, twisty ties, tissue paper and clothing boxes tonight. The kids are still having a good time playing with their new toys and talking about all the fun things they have done or seen this week.

We ended the day at the movies to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Squeakquel:


While the kids thought it was fantastic, the hubs and I didn't love it as much. It had some funny parts, but overall, I didn't really find it that funny. But I do recommend it for the kids. My kids range in age from 6-10 and they ALL loved it. But I would recommend just waiting for the video. I think I would give it a 2.5-3 star review.

We are home now and I am thankful we have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow, nowhere to go and no particular time to get up. Alarm clock is OFF! I do promise to share some pics over the next few days!

I hope everyone had as wonderful of a holiday as we did! Leave me a comment and let me know how your holidays were?

Here's wishing everyone a very safe, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!!

Amy