Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award & New Etsy Shop Listings



Thanks so much to Amy of Mammalicious Mamma for this award!  It is MUCH apprecited!


Here are the rules:

-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
-Copy the award & place it on your blog.
-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
-Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
-Nominate 7 bloggers.
-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

Probably not so interesting...but what the heck...

1. I was adopted at the age of 10 weeks.
2. I worked in the legal field for 10+ years before turning my hobby into a business.
3. I could eat French Fries with Cheese every single day.
4.  I am EXTREMELY competitive.  Especially in sports.
5. I wear my hair in pony tail almost every day- it's so much easier.
6. While I love what I do, my dream job is to be a professional organizer/space planner.
7. I am HGTV addict.



I am passing on this award to:



And I also have some new listings in my Etsy shop!!  A few new camera bags and a new Priddy Creations product.....an eReader carrying/storage case.



New MEDIUM sized zebra camera bag.



New eReader carrying/storage case which is READY TO SHIP!!



A new lens keeper bag as well as a custom listing where you pick the fabric.

You can check 'em all out here.