Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Mail Day...or Week Really

I love getting mail.  I have for as long as I can remember.  Whether it be coupons, catalogs, fabric, things for the kids, etc.... I just love getting mail!!  Now the stuff that comes in padded envelopes and boxes are my absolute fave!  I ain't gonna lie, there is no surprise as to what is actually IN most of these packages.  I mean, I did order them afterall.  But it is still thrilling nonetheless.  Kind of like a kid at Christmas.  And you know what makes me even more excited?  Wondering what the packaging will be like.  Especially if I am ordering from fabulous crafty friends.

Take this for example......




This sweet little package came from Haute Tots.  It came packaged in a cellophane bag and tied with all kinds of gorgeous ribbon in different colors.  And check out her business card and packaging card.  Aren't they cute?

What is in it you ask?



Well this gorgeous beanie hat and FABULOUS flower clippies.  I ordered these from a sweet Twitter friend, BringUpBurns for Mollee.  Mollee LOVED all of it and so did I.  I wish I could wear stuff like this.  Sadly I will just live through Mollee.



And option #2....the rolled fabric rose.  Isn't it gorgeous?  Mollee likes to also wear the flowers separately.  I love that my girl feels so at home in boutique and handmade items.  It just makes my heart happy.  Thanks Erin!!

And then I got this......



Purely selfish.  Something just for me and oh so pretty.  Even the packaging is fantastic.  Tessa Ann (who I featured not long ago....you can check that out here) made these gorgeous buttons.  I cannot wait to share with you what I am doing with these beauts.



I mean....who wouldn't want pure eye candy like these that are also functional.  I highly recommend you check out her shop and order some for yourself.  The pics do not even do her items justice.
Now these kinds of boxes really excite me for a whole different reason......

These big ole boxes generally have one of my favorite things in the whole wide world in them....FABRIC! Yes, fabric. Why does this excite me in a different way? Welp, because these gorgeous fabrics will someday be turned into something beautiful (I hope!). Could be something for me, for my kids, for a gift or for any of you! It may just be something that ends up in my Etsy shop.
This next box came from a a new Twitter friend and she packed this box up with lots and lots of fabric remnants and pieces perfect for TONS of my projects. And then she surprised me with this great pattern book which was so inspiring to look at.



And last, but certainly not least, my most recent package......more fabric and a FAN-TAB-ULOUS pattern that I CANNOT wait to try out. I generally like to create my own patterns (cause I NEVER follow patterns the way they are supposed to be followed) but this time, I think this particular bag was made just for me. It is totally my style and the first bag I make from this pattern will be ALL FOR ME! Now I just need to decide what fabric I am using.



So what have you gotten in the mail recently?  Any goodies you want to share?