Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sick, Sick and More Sick

Sorry I have been MIA.  I was doing soooo good blogging on a regular basis.  Then I just disappeared.  I do have a good reason.......my ENTIRE family has had this nasty virus.  Can I just say YUCK!  First week back to school and my kids ended up home half of the week.  Each taking a turn.  Thank goodness it was spread out and not everyone sick all at the same time.  That is enough to make a mama a little insane.  I am just thankful that it was one of those 24 hour bugs and nothing more.  And really, the kids were troopers.  While I was/still am busy trying to sanitize this place, Troy ends up getting it.  Then me.  I was soooo hoping that it had passed me over but no such luck.  But the good news is that we are all on the mend.  Just busy trying to make sure that the house is de-germed and we can go on about our business.

I have lots of sewing to get caught up on.  Even with the kids being troopers, they still need some extra lovin' and attention.  Needless to say, I am a little behind.  But am thankful I have understanding customers and friends (who I have neglected this past week).

So that is how we started 2010.  How about you?  I hope all of you and yours are staying healthy!