Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, March 29, 2010

What Day Is It?

 This week has been one of those weeks where I wonder what happens to the time.  Sometimes I wish I could cram a few more hours in the day to get everything I need to get done, done.

Our days and nights were really long this past week with all of the kids extracurricular activities and the house, sewing and work stuff has had to take a back seat.  My clean laundry is piled in baskets waiting to be folded.  The kids are having to dig through it to find socks.   Sigh.......  At least it is clean right?  Which means catch up this week.  I really don't like playing catch up.

I did get a some "musts" done last week though.  A few orders and I found a beautiful dress for Mollee's first communion.  Thanks mom and dad!  They lucked out too cause it was half off (will share pics soon).

Hopefully things will settle down a little now that basketball is over.  Mollee played her last games this weekend and their team took third place.  Gooooo Shockers!!  But I am bummed that I missed her last two games.  Baylee had a softball tournament all weekend and we had to do that splitting up thing again.  Troy said Mollee had the game of her life in their very last game and I really wish I could have seen it.   But Troy feels the same way about Baylee's tournament.  The joys of having multiple, active kids.

So I leave you with this cute pic snapped with my phone on the way to school.  It made me smile.  Hope it does you too.  Fundraiser week at Baylee's school.  Bring a $1 today and you can wear a funky/silly hat.  So her and her BFF wore the Verizon foam cowboy hats they got at the fair this weekend.


Is it really already Monday?