Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Birthday Breakfast

Monday, June 7th were my two favorite boys' birthdays.  Both my husband and my son share the same birthday.  My girls decided that they wanted to make Daddy breakfast and surprise him in bed.  Only one little glitch....Daddy got up first.  Baylee still wanted to make him breakfast (Mollee was still sleeping) and picked a cheese omelette as the birthday breakfast.
She cracked and beat the eggs.... (please ignore the crazy hair...cheese omelettes taste much better when made with bedhead).


Now it is time to pour the eggs in the pan.


Coming along nicely....


Time to add the cheese.


ALMOST ready.


YUM!!  All done.


It must have been good because Dad ate all of it.

We had a mini-celebration later in the day but I have not had time to edit the pics.  Will share those soon.

Happy Birthday boys!!