Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's A Birthday Party!!


Oh my sweet baby boy is growing up too fast!  He turned 7 on June 7th and I cannot believe how fast time flies.  He wanted a swimming party at Maw-Maw's house so that is how we celebrated!

Isn't he handsome?


He wanted a particular theme....


Yep, Sponge Bob it was.  Wal-Mart had the coolest Sponge Bob cake.  HUGE hit although it was so dang hot that the icing was start to melt so we had to snap pics and sing happy birthday quickly.

Blowing out the candles.


Opening presents...the pilllow pet was a HUGE hit!


The kiddos waiting for the cake to be cut.


Some of the Prioux clan (my cousins).


And the newest member.....Sweet baby Grace.


The kids had fun!  It was hot as can be but they didn't seem to mind.  I still can't believe how fast the years have flown.  It seems like just yesterday I was trying to track Troy down at work to tell him my water broke.  The phones were down at work and his cell didn't get good reception!  Thank goodness for email!!  My sweet boy weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 15.6 oz when he was born.  He is tall and lean now.  You would never guess that he was born so dang big!


Looking forward to watching him grow!!  He will always be my baby though.  Sniff, sniff.