Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Website Announcement, Order Info & New Items

NOTE:  This is a "Post It Note" and will remain at the top of the page. 
Please scroll down for new posts.

 Just a quick note to let you all know that it is that time of year again.  I head off for vacation and my sewing machines get some much needed TLC.  Yep, that is right.  The machines will be retired to the shop while I am on vacation to get cleaned up and serviced.  And the timing couldn't be more perfect.  My bobbin winder dropped a pin and hasn't been working.  A little function that I totally take for granted.  Can't sew without bobbins.  Thankfully, my mom has the same machine and I have been able to use hers so that I can keep on working.

What does this hiatus mean for customers and orders?  All orders placed between Wednesday, July 7, 2010 through Sunday, July 18, 2010 will not be started until the week of July 18th.  If you placed an order prior to those dates, I will be diligently working to get all outstanding orders shipped before I leave.
If you have any questions about a particular order and estimated ship time, please feel free to email me.

I have also re-stocked some favorites and added some new, READY TO SHIP products:


 Black & Yellow Damask Knit Ruched Camera Strap  Blue Brown Damask CF Business Card Wallet
 Flutterby 13 inch Laptop Sleeve Case Multi Damask Patchwork Camera Strap

Take a peek if you get a chance!!