Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Weekly Fabric Stash Challenge - Week 2

I am totally loving doing this challenge.  Not sure about the rest of the girls, but it has been nice cleaning out some of my stash!

Here are week two projects.....

I decided to go with these...one of my favorite set of damask prints that have been discontinued.


I did two projects.  Both of which will be on my website this weekend.

First one...patchwork camera strap.  Love how this turned out!


Second...coordinating CF/Business card wallet.




Next up....Jennifer's project.  Love the colors in these fabrics.


How cute is this?




And now Miss Carol's project.  Another great choice of fabrics.



And the finished project.....



LOTS of hand stitching done with this one.  And it turned out great!

Great job ladies!  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next week.

You can also check out all of the projects in our Flickr Group.