Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Professional Photography Magazine August Issue - Priddy Creations Featured

The fabulous Robyn L. Pollman, a freelance writer for the nationally published magazine, Professional Photography Magazine and also the lady behind Paperie Boutique and Buttons and Bows Photography contacted me weeks ago about doing a feature on my camera straps for an upcoming article in Professional Photography Magazine.  I was so excited and flattered that she liked my camera straps and wanted to include them in her article.  The August 2010 issue has just been released and I am so excited to finally share this fantastic news!

Please click on the pictures to enlarge.

Cover of the August Issue:
Page 1 of the article (where you will find my feature as well as other talented designers/companies):


Do you see me?  Left page on the top right?

Page 2 of the article:


Not only was the article fantastically written but the photography is gorgeous!  She did a really great job of capturing each product she was writing about.

I will be ordering my hard copy of the magazine today!!

Thanks Robyn for the fabulous write up, review and photography of my products!!  It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to your future articles.