Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Takin' A Breather....

Just a quick note to let you know that my website is currently down for maintenance and an inventory re-stock.



While I am working on this, I plan on taking a little breather from the bulk of my custom orders.  I will only be adding a small amount of custom orders for the time being as well as ready to ship items.

I will also be cleaning out my work room and clearing out tons of fabric, patterns and other "stuff."  I am hoping this little breather and good housecleaning will get some fresh inspiration going for some new products.  My plan is to bring things back to basics and offer more ready to ship items.  Stay tuned......

Be sure and sign up for my mailing list or subscribe to my blog for updates and the lastest info!