Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Win a Removable Camera Strap!!



I purchased this BEAUTIFUL fabric a while back with the hopes of making and SELLING goodies made out of it (i.e., custom removable camera strap). Well.......evidently the particular fabric I purchased is trademarked and cannot be made into anything and SOLD for a profit. OOPS! I seriously had no idea. This particular VB fabric is not even supposed to be available or sold by the yard. I had NO IDEA!! So, there I went with my happy self and listed a few straps made with some scraps I had leftover. The fabric is beautiful and I was soooo excited to get these limited editions listed. However, those plans have changed. I CANNOT sell them. :( But, I can give one away! :)

Sooooo, my OOPS is your gain!! This strap measures 20.5 inches long and is 2.25 inches wide. A tad shorter than my standard straps but will still be a beautiful accessory on your camera. Best thing about it.....YOU CAN'T PURCHASE THEM ANYWHERE! :)

What you need to do to enter to win:

1. Take a peek at my Etsy shop and find an item you like; and


2. Leave me a comment with a link to this item and tell me why you like it.

Want to earn an extra entry??? All you have to do is post about the give-away on your blog, twitter, facebook, etc..... and leave another comment on my blog with the link to where your post is. That will get you another entry. I am closing this contest on Monday, November 24th at midnight. I will pick a winner by random number generator sometime on Tuesday.

Good luck!!

Amy