Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Concert - Part 1

Welp, we had the best time at the Justin Bieber concert in Houston.  It was Baylee's first concert and it was really fun to watch her and her BFF enjoy it!  I will not go so far as to say that I am a fan of Justin Bieber's music, but I will say that he can make a bunch of girls scream and do crazy things.

We did a full day of shopping with the girls to get ready for the concert and spent the night in a hotel.  Nothing like a hotel bathroom to make you want new bathroom furniture.

I took lots of pictures and I will share those later this week.  Here is one of all of us standing in line for a JB shirt before the concert began.  Can you believe concert shirts started at $35?  


I will post all the details later in the week!