Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, April 7, 2008

10% Off ALL Jewelry Inventory




I am clearing out some inventory and offering an "across the board" sale on ALL of my jewelry in inventory. This does NOT include customs. Sale includes my website and my Etsy shop. Just type in BLOGJEWELRYSALE into your comments line upon purchase and hold off on payment until I can send you an adjusted invoice. If you purchase three or more pieces, First Class shipping will be FREE!!


Also, a note regardung jewelry customs......I am currently NOT taking on any jewelry customs at this time. The only orders I will be filling at the moment are inventory orders and orders placed prior to today (Monday, April 7).


Feel free to pass on my sale info. For anyone who refers a friend and your friend makes a purchase, I will give you a additional 10% off your order. Sale is good through April 21.


Amy