Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FABRIClicious Launch Featuring Jennifer Paganelli

Trendy Textiles is hosting a fantastic launch on Etsy featuring Jennifer Paganelli's fabulous new fabric line....Bell Bottoms! We are very excited to have Jennifer guesting with us. The launch does not officially start tomorrow but starting tomorrow, I will not have internet access. Sooooo, that means you get see and purchase my goodies a few hours early! :) Just click on the links below to take you to the individual listings. Also, as a way of saying thanks, I am offering FREE matching keyfobs with the purchase of my two bags. You can check out the details in my listing.

Another few items I wanted to mention are two fabulous flower brooches that were made by AbbyChaseDesigns to match my totes. They match PERFECTLY and really give the bags a little something extra. Stop by her shop and take a look. She does fantastic work.

Be sure and search ttbellbottom or teamtrendy textiles starting tomorrow to see all of the fabulous designs featuring Jennifer's great fabric!!

Small Retro Party Dress Tote



Orange Floral Clutch Wristlet



Orange and Teal Swing Tote



4 new camera straps



I will be out of town starting tomorrow through Sunday. All items purchased from my shop during that time will be shipped the week of May 5th.

Thanks for looking!!

Amy