Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I have been tagged!!

I have been tagged by Jill. I have never done one of these so it should be fun!

THE RULES:

1. Link back to the person that tagged you.

2. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.

3. tag 6 people at the end of your post.Here are 6 very unimportant things about myself....

Ok, here goes....

1. My very favorite thing in the whole wide world is cheese fries. Not the gooey, nacho kind of cheese but loaded with shredded cheese. YUM!



2. I am addicted to watching the TV series Charmed. And the sad thing is that my middle one, Mollee, is now addicted. She almost has a fit if we are not home to watch it every afternoon.



3. I will buy things just because they are on sale. Even if I don't need it. I get caught up in the moment.



4. I don't love the beach. I take that back....love LOOKING at and hearing the waves crash....hate the sand and swimming in the ocean. Give me a pool any day.



5. If I get sunburn on my forehead, I will blister every time (all that dang Irish in me).

6. I am a morning person! :)



I am tagging my fellow blog buds:





Amy