Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, June 6, 2008

$8 Chair Find



I recently went to Canton, Texas.....one of the BIGGEST flea markets around. It happened to be the same weekend the tornado touched down. YIKES! Thankfully, it was over quickly and no one was hurt. But a poor guy did loose his van (tree smashed right down on it). I will tell you one thing.....tornados DO NO slow down shopping on First Monday weekend. LOL!

I found this super cute table that I plan on using for the kids' computer for a steal ($15....pics will follow soon). Well, I can't have a table without a chair. I wanted something with a little character and didn't mind finding something I had to re-finish. This little chair had a price tag of $12. I talked him down to $8 and off I went. I really like this chair because of the ornate legs and the shape of the chair back. My plan is to re-finish it and add a fun toile so that it will match the table. Keep an eye out for the pics of the table and the re-finished chair.

Amy