Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

All Done!!

Well, it is done!! Here are a few pics of the chair that I re-did. This is what it looked like before. I painted it black using an enamel paint. I used a foam brush because I did not want to completely cover the chair. I wanted some of the wood to show through. I recovered the seat cover in a fun toile. The girls LOVE it! I am including pics of the table that sent me on the chair hunt to begin with. Luckily, it was already done. :) It isn't anything fancy but I loved it and it is perfect for the kids' computer. And for $15, what is not to like?? You can click on the individual pics to make them larger.



Love the design on the legs.





I also loved the chair back.



The set.



Amy