Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Google Fun

So, I saw this on a blog or myspace page (can't remember which) not that long ago. It is kind of funny to see what will turn up. Basically, what you do is in the google search box, you type is your name plus the word "needs" and click search (i.e. Amy needs). This is what google said I need:

Amy needs ALOT evidently (Troy would agree with this I think).
Amy needs a break (ain't that the truth).
Amy needs a meal (uh, no. Amy needs to lose some poundage).
Amy needs to wake up or start getting some extra willpower (I have no idea what to say about this one).
Amy needs a new pair of shoes (Doesn't every girl?).
Amy needs a denstist picture (this one is my my fave although I have no idea why anyone would need this???).
Amy needs a nap (Always.....)
Amy needs rehab (yes, I do have fabric buying issues and scrapbook supplies buying issues).

Of course this is random nonsense but it did give me a little chuckle. If you post yours on your blog, leave me a comment so I can check it out. If you don't have a blog, feel free to leave your search results in a comment here. :)

Amy