Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, June 16, 2008

I have been tagged!

Sweet Miss MaryBeth of Island Girl Bags. Very talented lady you should check out!

So here is what I am supposed to do...... Answer the following questions and then tag 5 people.

What was I doing ten years ago?

We were just moving back to Texas (Houston) from Seattle, Washington. Troy was in the Navy for 6 years and we were super happy to be back home. I was working as a paralegal/legal secretary for a large firm in downtown Houston. We bought our very first house.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?

1) Laundry
2) Vacuum the kitchen, dining room, sewing room
3) Mop the kitchen
4) Start going through closets for garage sale stuff
5) Balance the checkbook

Five snacks I enjoy:

1) Cheese Its
2) Oreas
3) Doritos
4) Anything chocolate
5) Peanuts

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1) Pay off all of my bills
2) Set up funds for my kids
3) Invest for Retirement
4) Build me a big house
5) Share with family
6) Take a long vacation.....let everyone pick a place and go to them all
7) Open a brick and mortar store

Places I've lived:

1) San Diego, CA
2) Seattle, WA
3) Houston, TX
4) Lumberton, TX

Jobs I've had:

High School:
1) Dairy Queen
2) Wendy's
3) Little Caesar's Pizza
4) Several waitressing jobs

College Days:
1) Receptionist for a car rental company
2) Bartender

After Graduating:
1) Paralegal (Real Estate Law, Plaintiff's Personal Injury, Defense)
2) Legal Secretary

Now I'm on to tagging 5 more people.

Mandy of Cherries On Top who needs to REALLY update her blog!
Mandy of Abby Chase Designs who makes some super great pin cushions.
Nat of Natalie K Photography who takes beautiful pictures.
Jenn of Style Your Life who has the best taste ever!
Kim of Endless Possibilites who does wonders with a paintbrush.

Have fun ladies!

Amy