Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Minor Fender Bender

And when I say minor, I mean it. Troy, Ethan and I were headed to the girls' basketball camp awards ceremony when we were rear-ended at a stop light. It scared the crud out of us but we are all ok. Troy got out to survey the damage and thankfully, there was none. You couldn't even see where the car hit his truck. It really wasn't any rougher than some of those roller coasters. One of the first things that popped in my head is that I was thankful that we were all completely facing forward and relaxed. Having worked in the Personal Injury field, those two factors can make a real difference in the type of injuries you sustain. Troy just rolled his eyes! LOL!

Anyway, that was our excitement for the day. The other good news is that girls did great at camp and each got two certificates for outstanding performance during different drills. Way to go girls!!

Amy