Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, June 27, 2008

So What Does Everyone Think of........& Need a Little Help

......my new blog layout? I am in the Spring cleaning mode and wanted something bright and airy. Getting ready for a garage sale can do that to a girl.





I need some help here.....first, leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the new blog. Secondly, what is the "rule of thumb" for pricing stuff in a garage sale??? A friend of mine said she heard 8% of the retail price. What if you have had something for a gazillion years and you have no idea what you paid for it?? It has been a while since I have been to a garage sale so I really am not sure the best way to go. Some stuff will end up on eBay. It is way too GOOD to just give away in garage sale (i.e., Creative Memories scrapbook stuff, jewelry/bead lighting studio, boutique clothing, polymer clay beads, etc......). So if anyone wants first dibs on any of those goodies, let me know. I am ready to make a deal (seriously).

Any help would be MUCH appreciated! :)

Amy