Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vera Bradley Peacock Strap Just Listed



This GORGEOUS strap was a custom for a wonderful new customer. This sweet lady has waited ever so patiently for me to locate this fabric and then wait for it to be shipped to me and then made. The fabric (Vera Bradley's Peacock) is beautiful and it turned out great. And I was lucky enough to have enough fabric for ONE more. This will be the only one I will be making with this hard to find fabric unless I can get lucky a second time and get my hands on some more. I have it listed in my Etsy shop. Take a quick peek if you get a chance.

And now for the sneak peek as promised. This will be listed for the Park Slope launch starting on the 30th.



Thanks for looking!

Amy