Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Done! Thank goodness!!



The garage sale is finally DONE! Are yall tired of hearing about it? I am tired of thinking about it, getting ready for it AND talking about it! LOL! This will be the last post about it (I know you are cheering). I will say....garage sales themselves are a lot of fun. We met lots of neighbors and some other interesting garage sale-ers. It was an interesting weekend. However, I will NOT be doing it again for at least 5 years. Overall, it paid off and we did well. But I am soooo glad that it is done and I can park in my garage again. Sea World........ here we come!!

Oh! And in the midst of it all, a kitten ended up in my garage. The poor thing looks pathetic. It is really skinny and had a cut on its little head that is healing. I have no idea what happened to it. Baylee was able to coax it out and was able to pet it. The girls fixed it up some milk and food so I guess that means we have another pet. This is our 4th cat that has adopted us since we have lived here. We are calling it Scat. I can't turn it away though. It is just a baby and I really want to fatten it up at least. I will post a picture of him/her soon!

Amy