Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

We kicked off our weekend with parent day at swim lessons! The kids did great and really enjoyed themselves. Click on the pics to make them larger.



Check out the facial expressions. I was cracking up.



Now Mollee......this girl is much more focused. She takes things much for seriously and really concentrates on things. She did have a good time though! :)

Did everyone have a good 4th? We had a great one! I was supposed to be working on garage sale stuff but was pleasantly surprised to find out one of my very good friends was in for the weekend meeting her brand new nephew. Instead of working like a dog, Sarah stayed with us and I was able to have a nice and relaxing visit with her this weekend. It was so great to catch up with her. We did work a little (thanks Sarah for all the help) but for the most part we just relaxed, swam and slept in. It was great!

Now it is time to get back to the grind. Tomorrow is going to be a VERY busy day. For now, I am off to watch Design Star and fold laundry. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Amy