Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Lots of Strap Choices - New Etsy Listings

I have just added two new custom camera strap listings to my Etsy shop. Lots of fabric choices for you to choose from for a new camera strap. I will continue to add custom listings as my get my fabrics photographed and organized. To give everyone a wide array of choices, this is how my camera pricing will break down:

Ready to Ship Straps: $16.99. These will be straps that are READY TO SHIP meaning no fabric selections. What you see is what you get. They will be done in my standard size and no custom sizing will be done.

Custom Straps with a Selection of Fabric Choices: $19.99. These are custom straps where you can pick from a selection of prints and the camera strap size will be customized to fit your particular camera.

Custom Straps with Custom Ordered Fabrics: $21.99. These are straps where you have a particular fabric in mind and it is not something I have in stock. I will custom order the fabric and custom make it the size of your choice.

Reversible Camera Straps: $24.99. These are straps where you are able to pick TWO fabrics for a reversible strap. These straps will be custom sized to fit your camera.

Patchwork Straps: $26.99. These are straps where you can pick up to 4 different fabrics to make a patchwork strap. These straps will be custom sized to fit your camera.

I will continue to offer a custom listing for $19.99 where you can order past designs (of in stock fabrics) and have them custom sized to fit your particular camera. I am trying to keep the options broad and give people plenty to choose from. If anyone has any suggestions or would like to see something in particular, please shoot me an email or leave me a comment. I love hearing from customers and a lot of what I have come up has been due to feedback from my wonderful customers.

Now to the new listings........



A listing of fabrics in the blue colorway. You can find that here.



I have FINALLY got some more of the blue and green damask print and am excited to offer this listing. You can find the damask listing here.