Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Random Ramblings....

I am sorry that I have not been around to post much. I have been busy busy with orders (thanks everyone....my Etsy shop sale was a big success), back to school shopping and home improvement junk. School starts very soon and I am not ashamed to say that I am READY! My kids are just as ready. They claim there is absolutely NOTHING to do around here and hearing "I am bored" is getting really old.

Anyway, I do have lots of new camera straps in the works. I am trying to get caught up on orders so that I can get to making those. I have been hoarding lots of new fabrics just waiting for me to cut into for new projects.

My design group on eBay, StudioE, is gearing up for a launch that will start with week featuring Erin McMorris' Park Slope line. I will have a new design plus I will re-list a few faves. That starts on August 21 so be sure and search StudioE on eBay to sell of the great stuff!

I am also working on some new camera accessory items that hopefully I will debut in the next week or so. Keep an eye out for that!

I have reached my 100th sale on Etsy and in celebration, I am giving away this FREE camera strap!!





All you have to do is leave me a comment to be entered. Also, if you post about this giveaway on your blog, I will give you an additional entry. All you have to do is post the link on this post to where you advertised the giveaway and you will receive your additional entry.

Have a great week!!

Amy