Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A New Book

I love to read. It is one of my favorite pasttimes that gives me extreme pleasure and relaxes me. It is something I do every night before bed to unwind. I have been reading and seeing reviews about the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. I read a wide array of books (fiction, non-fiction, crime, romance, comedies....you get the picture). I especially love series books so I decided to pick this one up. I really hate a book ending. Even if the ending is fantastic, it always makes me sad when a good book ends. This particular series is a love story and there is nothing I like better than a good love story. Troy bought me book 1 and book 2 on Thursday and let me just say......he is heading to the store tonight to pick up book 3 and book 4. I am completely hooked and can't get enough of this story. While I can't wait to find out what happens next, I am already dreading the story ending. It actually makes me sad. It is one of those books that will make you laugh out loud one minute and cry like your heart is breaking another. I am not afraid to cry over a good book. Troy just rolls his eyes and very smartly keeps his mouth zipped. :)

If anyone is looking for a good read, I highly recommend these books. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.